Prime Advocates seeks to apply legal, business and risk acumen to assist social finance, impacting investing ventures and social enterprise companies reach their maximum potential. more
Prime Advocates provides a full suite of advisory and legal management services. We address below in the service sub-categories our 6 core service areas, but note that these service areas should not be viewed as an exhaustive list more
Corporate offices: Prime Advocates Ltd. The Hub Westminster 1st Floor, New Zealand House 80 Haymarket, London, SW1Y 4TE Contact Information: Anthony T: + 44 (0) 7866768630 E: firstname.lastname@example.org more
Anthony Murphy is the founder and managing director of Prime Advocates. more
Blog Feed more
“By instructing us we give back“.
- Prime Advocates’ legal templates to be featured on Good Finance, a Big Society led-initiative providing a knowledge resource platform for charities and social enterprises – April 2016
- Prime Advocates launches its pilot of Women of Impact, a mentorship and accelerator programme to promote equality of opportunity for women in social enterprise with Weil, Gotshal and Manges, an international law firm, and Mamaby, a UK and India-based social enterprise, which helps pregnant women in Indian slums to delivery healthy and well-nourished babies.
- Prime Advocates engages Hult Business School Social Impact Club for volunteering opportunities with its social impact work.
- Prime Advocates launches its pilot fundraising support service with Mamaby and Museum of Architecture.
- Prime Advocates joins the On Purpose community, a one-year social entrepreneurship leadership programme, acting as a placement host – October 2015
- Prime Advocates sponsors the internships of two MBA students from Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University – Summer 2015
- Prime Advocates wins “Social Finance Consultancy Firm of the Year – Uk 2014″ at the prestigious Acquisition International Magazine M&A Awards.
- Prime Advocates and Impact Space are collaborating to map and facilitate Social Service Provider utilisation.
- Prime Advocates has launched the International Social Entrepreneurship Network (“i-SEN”); bringing the best financial services organisations to social enterprise: http://i-sen.org/.
- Oxfam & Symbiotics present their innovative Small Enterprise Impact Investment Fund (SEIIF) structure on 29 May at the next Prime Advocates Global Social Finance Leader series lecture – please contact us for an invitation.
- Prime Advocates has accepted membership to the UK Sustainable Investment & Finance organisation: http://uksif.org/.
- Prime Advocate is supporting the http://sustainableinvestingchallenge.org/ run by the Kellogg School of Management and INSEAD Business School – 2013.
- Prime Advocates is representing One Drop Foundation at SOCAP 2012.
- Prime Advocates has initiated the Global Social Finance Leader series
of lectures: First: David Chen – Equilibrium Capital speaking – 27 November
at Berwin, Leighton Paisner